Monday 24 June 2013

You're Hired!

*Please insert The Apprentice theme tune here*

In June 2012 I started the Apprenticeship scheme, and now I am very pleased to announce that I have finished! Yippeeee

It doesn't seem like a year ago that I started at Jonny's Sister, but in my time here I have learnt so much and have established what my strengths and weaknesses are within business. I have now been taken on full time and keep bugging Jane for a fancy job title (I'm hoping for customer services queen or something similar!). People keep asking me if it feels any different now that I have finished my apprenticeship, and although my job role has stayed the same I now feel that I have an increased amount of responsibility within the company and I want to push myself further so I can continue to learn more. 

Big thank you to Janey for taking me on full time and here's to the next year to come... Who knows what will have changed!

Lady Jane Sugar - "You're Hired!"



No comments:

Post a Comment